Tuesday, March 17, 2009
thats my first dslr camera. whee! ok ok. Dont ask me why i jump on purchasing canon eos 1000d. It has been a thorough decision made. From nikon D60 to Sony alpha 200 or alpha 300. To Olympus E520. And at last the canon eos 1000d is mine..
hehehe.. I went to the IT fair on the very first day and boy. It was really swarmed with soooo many people. I swear that it was WORST comparing to the fasting month @ Geylang serai bazaar. First day, went there with Farini, Liyana and my Sister. Ayuni came and join us later and i must say, it's really fun to have these people accompanying you and telling you their opinions.
But at the very end of the day, i did not buy anything. It was my sister who ended up buying a samsung mp4.
On Saturday, i went to the fair again. And this time round, i was like still in that dilemma. I know I would like to invest my money on these gadget but which one.
So, i keep thinking and thinking. I have did my research and listen to the professionals. Like going there and being able to hold the camera and the one that you feel ccomfortable while holding, then its for you. I must say, that nikon D60, still has the place in my heart..
Peijie and Jiali were there with me this time round.
And jeng jeng. I got my first DSLR!
So happy!
I met Riana who was with her sister and she bought nikon D60..
So so.. my next step.. i wanna go for photography lesson. :))
initailly today, i wanted to go to Sentosa or pulau ubin but sadly, the weather have not been really friendly nowadays. hehehe..
ok peeps...
i am gonna have 3 days leave. whee.. so so.. so many things to do.
i just watch the movie" the message"
to muslims out there, if you have not watch this movie, give it a try and for those who have nil background on the struggle, sacrifice, the victory of our prophet Nabi Muhammad S.A.W, then watch this movie..
honesly, if you ask me, i would just say that i am not a pious muslimah but i have a little knowledge impart in me since young.. So, while watching this movie, i nearly teared.. to remember the time when he actually mumbled 'ummati, ummati' nearing his death..
kk. i have this link to the youtube on one of the cartoon of the life of Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. and the times in Mecca.
Enjoy watching.. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJMlgmwHN9E&feature=related
ps: anxiously waiting for 13th june.... :))