Saturday, March 07, 2009



Me and Ervin, together with her girl..

Shikin and her Isman




I was forced to taste a RAW SALMON! YUCKY!

the best thing that would happen, would be having a reunion with the peers you are close with. Since Ina has started working in the different ward, she decided to have a reunion dinner. Together with Ervin who was still in the maternity leave. She is still that mad mother who sings goyang dombret even after giving birth to a baby boy. Shikin came together with her ehem ehem.. Isman.. And Ina's fiance joined in the fun when she told him that we were attacking the cash studio karaoke soon. From what Ina told me, he is the king of karaoke. We had our dinner @ Sakura buffet international. You dont expect a food nerd like me to be enjoying much of the sushies and stuffs. I dont even taste the shark fins soup. the picture of a shark just came into my mind. I cant! I never once consume japanese food. i was dared to taste a raw salmon and gosh. It taste terrible! Horrible and whatever words that can describe it la! I swear.
I did want to vomit it out. But i stayed cool..
Once dinner ended, we walked all the way from Somerset to Ming centre. The hillarious thing was, Ervin was having blister due to the new croc that she was wearing and Shikin suggested to buy some cartoon slippers from 7-11. :P
Karoake and Karaoke..We sang till early morning. It was like my second karaoke session so, you would expect a kuku like me to enjoy. What surprise me was, Ina has a wonderful voice and Shikin stunned me with the rocker song..
hehehe.. I already mentioned to Liyana that I wanna bring her to the first karaoke session with Su and Fini..
And I enjoyed myself going out with my peers that very day despite of the need to wake up damn early morning for class... :))And check out this.. Siti Nurhaliza singing for the OST ' PEREMPUAN BERKALUNG SORBAN'
I so wanna watch this movie..
Enjoy the video peeps..
ps: I hope you are doing well in Taiwan, Peijie! miss you..