Thursday, March 19, 2009

I had a new hair cut again.. Hehehe. This time round, Its special. Not done in Singapore. But Johore Bahru! :)) Pls say that I look OK... now i can serve my medications to patient at ease.. lol. And once i am back from leave, i have yet to hands on the E-IMR! drats..haizzzz..
the back view..

JENG JENG..Only for the readers of my blog...
Thats me. LOL
Picture is quite dark.

And pls dont say that no guys will ever fall in love with me just bacause of my short hair...
But i think some guys are particular about the ladies' hair right?

loves, the sisters. Shameera was not with us @ JB to enjoy the foods!

Last but not least.. I am SOOOOO HAPPY.. for Peijie. She received an acceptance letter by NUS.. for her Bachelors! Woohoo.. happy for you dearest chicken!
ps: anxiously waiting for 13 june.....dots dots..
the link to my facebook album:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718322495&ref=profile#/album.php?aid=70311&id=718322495&ref=mf