Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I had fun @ Esplanade today with my best cina lians.



I hearts my camera! I did not use auto mode all the way. I did change the aperture to make the background looks blur when i am taking individual portrait. I am practicing. Few examples below..



I discovered a mosque at Boat Quay area there.

I bumped into a makan place " Warong M.Nasir". I wonder does that makan place belongs to him? Anyone can answer me? ps: I wanna bring Liyana, Fini and Suhailah one fine day!

We walked from Esplanade to Boat Quay to Clarke Quay and had mock tail which was the life saver of my throat. Because it was a scorching hot day today!


Had lunch at McDonalds and discover something.. The style of typical Singaporean reserving a place for themselves while they buy their food. Hehehe. I didn't say its a bad or a good thing..

i will upload more pictures in facebook soon. Will give you guys the link soon.. :))

ps: I am doing my work tonight and planning to hear MISTERI JAM 12 @ Ria on the same time.. :))
see you all whoever in msn tonight..
