Tuesday, February 10, 2009





the people i met up recently. tremedously enjoyzzz despite of the busy schedule..
Yesterday I have a super duper, long,heartfelt, fun conversation with Ayuni. And we plan for 'once a month session' with our own cameras! Great idea right.. who else can it be.. the avid photographers.. We plan to ask along Muhaimin, An Nur. And I want to grab Liyana along! And our first destination would be MARINA BARRAGE. wow! I am like super duper excited..
And super duper excited for 5th May. Because I will be meeting Fiona, Lijia, Suhailah and the whole gang again to celebrate 1 year of working.. :))
And again. I am super duper excited for my BBQ session with Pj, Jiali, Nad and her BF, Anna..This Friday! Whee..
whee...
And this Saturday gonna be a BIG day for one of my good friend . I shall not mention her name here. Myabe once I attend her special day and take photos of her, then you shall know who is that.. HOHOHO.. ( Liya, u know, i know) :P
ok.. So work have been pretty hectic nowadays. Serious. The ward is beginning to be like a warfare. And some of the family members of the patients are annoying.
But i still keep cool. At last, I passed my AED ( Automated External Defibrillator) course. PHEW. I am like super duper bad when it comes to practical, but i did it. Thanks to Liyana who did guided me morally.
ok peeps. I am out of here. I am on my first night today.. Wishing that all would be fine even if it would turn out hectic.
bye!
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:25 am