Friday, February 20, 2009

1st shot: Collage done by PEIJIE! I LOVE IT.
happy birthday to my 2nd dearie sister, Shameera!
Ayuniebest blog is no more exist. Sedih nye. anyway, i have this very strong feeling that her blog are read by many people. i think it can win an award for being one of the popular blog. I am serious. And i think if really Ayuni gonna have that blog closed or like changed the add, i think its for the best since recently it's polluted. Truly polluted by unwanted words and acts.
Cass, if you are reading this, let me tell ya something.. I was on my way to work and i saw someone who really resembles you. Seriously! I think she must be thinking i am a 'ti ko pek' or something. Because i keep staring at her. I mean, it does resembles my friend, Cass!
Hehehe.. That very day when i was doing my night shift. An idiot lodge a complain against me. And today, i transfer him out. Yeah right. I admitted him and i sent him off. What a joke!I think he does has PSYchological problem can. He kept saying his lawyer this and that. Skali he dreams of being a rich guy! lol. Ok. I wont talk much..
2 days ago, i went to watch " the curious case of Benjamin Button" I dont even know its Oscar nominated la. And the worst thing is, not knowing Bratt Pit is in it.. He's like looking so wow.. Despite of me not liking him that much.
What happened was, I went to watch with a colleague of mine. Planned to watch it at Bishan and while on the way to J8, received a call from Peijie. And she wants to watch a movie too! I was like 'what!' I was saying why dintyou told me earlier but luckily, she wanna watch it in the late evening. Together with Anna. Seriously, I dont wanna miss watching a movie with them as we seldom do that together! 'the wedding game' @ AMK hub @ 715pm. So i confidently told them.. "ok. i will be there. I am sure my show will end by then"
So, I watched with Malini and seems to realise, an oscar nominated movie seems to end longer then the other.. Sob sob. And i left the theater @ J8 half way . Leaving the movie an not watching till the end. Why? Because i dont wanna miss watchin' movie with those 2 Ah Sohs!
But seriously, you guys gotta watch 'the curious case of Benjamin Button.'Its kinda of perculiar on how the movie is but i think, its worth to watch. So, catch it. I was interested and have watched the trailer in facebook being posted by a close friend of mine, Fiona.
So, then.....
I rushed to Amk! And watch 'the wedding game' acted by Fann Wang and her boyfriend. Pardon me. I forgotten the name! Kinda of a romantic movie. The ending of the story, can be easily forsee. The kissing scenes.. I think its like endless. Maybe since they are like the real life lovers who are getting married soon, so wouldnt mind..they do look good together. a local production for us to be proud of.. :))
Since An Nur is looking for someone who is interested to go with him for coldplay concert.. I am interested to find anyone.. interested to watch Pink panther 2? lol. Liyana! Your kakak is acting seh. Aiswarya Rai!
Ok peeps. I am outta of here.
Adious!
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:14 pm