Monday, January 19, 2009
shit me.. i cant believe that i pick up the phone and talked.. How can i get that courage?
Love... i am a little pessimistic when love challenges my life..
How about you people. I read Ayuni's blog and yes, definately i agree. Some guys are just so irritating. Like few minutes of knowing you and then they will start asking you, "hey, would you be that someone special?" omg! are you too desperado? like, c'mon. Love aint like playing puppets rite. Not all guys are like what i jjst mentioned. I know Muhaimin, An-Nur and even Peijie's friends, Shijie aint like what i mentioned..
i wanna concentrate on my career and blah blah blah...
OK OK. i am going to Sim Lim Square later.. with my deary sister. Shameera..
i am out of here. you might hear me in few days time as I will be working for 12 days straight before getting my next off days.
ps: how about December, Ayuni? we plan?? woohoo!
TODDLES PEEPS..
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:42 am