Friday, January 16, 2009
Nadeera has a dream and i wanna merealisasikan impian ini... ( pardon me)
To go around the world, having her camera on the arms.. snapping the shots of life.
how wonderful right..
I woke up and had a dream few days back.. a dream about ,dilemma on choosing what camera should i buy in the future.. lol. Serious..
And i want to improve my English language from today onwards.
lol
So whats been happening to my life now. Was pretty much the same. Ever challenging career. But yeah. I still love my career.
Went prawning recently. Was super fun. Was so excited to have my first ever catch. Jiali, Peijie and myself just cant wait for the next one. But I understand that they are too busy with their studies especially Peijie who is now in the third year. Crucial..
And and.. I had a meet up session with Fiizah, Liya, Sya and Xiao Qiu recenly at Breeks. Mix of combos for the pictures. Prawning session and the meet ups..




More photos in my facebook. Take a look peeps..
hopefully i can finish my 3rd, lassst night shift tonight with peace.. And and
praying hard so that i am able to meet Suhailah, Fini and Liyana tommorow..
ps: Liyana if you are reading this, lets catch 'Chandi Chowk To China!'
