Sunday, January 18, 2009
Ayuni, Muhaimin and An...
Maybe we should travel abroad one day together and bring our camera and snap pictures of life.. :)) Wouldnt it be fun. Maybe we can organise? Ramai ramai go, would be fun then we can share our photos! wow..
I had the worst experience on my second night. I performed last office for an uncle at 12 midnight!
reasons being..
a) i seldom perform last office
b) it's freaky since his bed was just by the side of the window! Plus, it was so windy and cold..
Was on dopamine and few intravenous fluids. However when i was there to put up a new drip, one of the family members came to me and pat me on the shoulder
"no need to"
I was like " huh?" and honestly my mouth were like wide opened. Once i realised, i shut that big mouth of mine and said ok to them..
sigh... how sad. I guess they want him to leave in peace.
by then, i noticed...
Oxygen undetectable. ECG: asystole. Pulse undetectable. I think they knew but it was just they want to chant some prayers by his side. How sad. It touched my heart deeply thou.
But i was a little skeptical on doing the delay of performing last office for hime. I was afraid that the body would contract and it would be tougher for us to wear for him the clothes that the family wanted..
luckily, it goes well.
anyone can recommend any restaurants anywhere that serves halal and yummy food. I am sick of the same food always..
esp ttsh kopitiam!lol.
toddles peeps..