Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy new year peeps!
Ok. the bad thing was. On new year eve, i was on afternoon ahift and on the new year day itself, i was on morning shift.
The good thing is... MORE PAY! woohoo. Oh God, i cant wait for my off day.
Today work was pretty fine. I can even find the time to sit down and chat with my colleagues. And, i did bed sponging with Syahidah. So darn lucky that i can help her out with those essential bedside nursing care. Yippee! And, i only admitted one patient during my time. THANK GOD! I jokingly told Gny, that aunty must be admitted after attending the countdown party..hehehe..
You know, i often , and am hearing so many of that F*** words all around which is so unhealthy for me. I am serious. It seems that my working colleagues love this word so much. Oh, i wouldnt wish to start a bad habit.
After my work which was on new years eve, i messaged every single people who was on my contact list like those happy new year wishes. And and and. If you doesnt receive those wishes, too bad. fyi, i lost most of the numbers after having my phone repair at the Nokia service. And and, i think my phone is reali sick. I mean, its like. it will shut down by itself more often.
Back to the new years eve story..
Did received an sms from Peijie of going out for a drink for the countdown.
Then, i went back home and indulge myself on the superly delicious McDonald's treats. Yeah. I did call for the delivery at 1130pm and it only arrived at 1240am!But, i got to eat my mc spicy!
Let me tell ya..
At last i bought my handphone which is made in China and i called it China handphone. You guys must be thinking, huh, what the heck. Yeah. But its cool! I can watch tv on that handphone. Woohoo. Mp3, camera, video and tv. And also it does function as a handphone. Cool right!
alrighty. thats all. i better get enough sleep for tomorrow.. :))
can i try scuba diving despite of having a truly bad eyesight??
toodles peeps!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:42 pm