Monday, December 08, 2008
I have left my blog untouch for so many days..
Anyway, life have been pretty fine. I am enjoying it. Although unexpected things can happen in a slip of your fingers. I had recently went to KL with my dearest family for a get away from our busy life in Singapore. Was so fun. I wish I could get annual leaves each month..
The terrorist attacks in Mumbai was truly a terrible thing to hear. Whats more having to hear that a Singaporean had lost her life there. :(
OMG. 2008 is leaving us soon..
here comes 2009 with my new aims!
a new camera for sure next year. insyaallah.i fall in love with the powershot version of the canon. I know if ever i am going to owe a dslr camera, i will never have the time to learn all those complicating functions. Although i have been telling my mum, i would love to have a dslr camera in 3-5 years time. The olympus camera were not bad too. Why am i am saying all these.. Emm.. Because i just went for the IT fair at Singapore expo few weeks back with my mum and sisters. So, i knew it!
But but, my nikon is still doing fine. Not giving me serious problems but 5 megapixels are all available on the latest hp nowadays.
kk..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA.. :)