Monday, December 15, 2008
Again. I am unable to upload pictures. I wanted to show you guys the pposter of the latest Hindi movie. And I think its gonna be a blockblaster. I hope so coz SHAH RUKH KHAN IS IN IT BABY!
my off days on Saturday in the morning were spent together with my family then i met my dear friend Liyana. Suhailah was on her last night so couldnt ask her along..Together with her mum, we went to Jurong point cinema to catch the latest movie..
Rab ne bana di jodi..
omg! its so romantic can. and the songs. its A1 ji..
"punjab power lighting up your life"
Although you can expect what will happen at the end of the story, its just how each and every character are able to let you feel the movie.
Three khans are releasing the latest hits this December. Salman Khan just did with "Yuvraaj"
And the king Khan, just did with his Rab ne bana di jodi which i really hope will make it to the hit!
And Aamir khan with his latest release in Singapore on 25th December.
Liyana. lets watch the movie again??
chaos!