Monday, November 03, 2008
Yesterday I was the principle nurse for team one on the afternoon shift and then...
next day, morning shift also, principle nurse for team one. So roughly I knew what to be done for the next day. Despite of being in the morning shift the next day, I still slept late to watch my dvd. Hindi song. LOL. 'best of Rani Mukherjee' which I recently bought it. My sister,Nazura was together with me to watch it despite of the need to attend her cca, band next morning. . :)) ended up, we slept at 1am.
I went to work via
taxi today. Yes. And I board the taxi before 6am. It means that I will be charge with, "midnight charges" apart from the taxi fare.
I woke up the same time that I always does and was thinking....
'my intravenouse medications for the patients are super duper long list and if ever i am going to reach work on the time that I always does, I will never be able to finish my medications early. And the worst THINGS is, i would be rushing to see the changes.'SO
Taxi is my solution.
My mum was telling me to drive the car to work. i wanted to! BUT........
Staff nurses are not privillage to have the staff carpark payments. As from what i know, only SSN and above enjoyed that privillages.
I took taxi and reach work on 0605hrs..
TRALALALA..
gave my intravenous antibiotics before starting of shift and work was slightly smooth..
Actually, i have this gut feelings telling me that my patient is going off soon. Its a sad feeling. Even with IV dopamine, her blood pressure is still on the lower side. Yes. My dad was right. I can only give my best treatment to her towards her ending life and pray for her.
And I can only give that emotional support to her daughter. With a pad on her shoulder..
ok peeps.