Met Fiona coincidently while on the way to work. So glad. After quite a long period of time not meeting. :))
Work was super duper hectic yesterday. Madness. Rebecca was with me and we were going bonkers. So many things. So little time to breathe.
Anyway, had the greatess escape after work. I met Nadhirah after few months! We went to Cathay, Fitness first and had our work out done. She was running on the treadmill and I was cycling. I still felt that ache on this legs of mine. But gosh...
I LET OUT ALL MY STRESS AT WORK BY FOCUSING DOING MY WORKOUT.
Then we went for this mtv dance class. One of the class that they were having on that day. The dance step was super duper fast i tell you. He was playing the song 'Womaniser ' by Britney Spears. Although I was not really that good following the steps, I manage to release those tensions that are accumulated at work. Nadhirah tremendously enjoyed.
Headed down to Long john and had potato and chicken salad. Healthy diet katakan. :P We ate and had our small serious chat.
Nadhirah is finishing her Degree Soon.. you go girl.
the Nads


We are meeting tomorrow again for our work out session again. This time round, at a different outlet.
And and. Did i tell you guys. I was out with my family on last Friday. And while walking, I saw this two little houseflies at one of this small corner. Guess what they were doing.
I think they were mating.. Emm...