Thursday, November 06, 2008
I had a course today. SWE in short or in full, it would be "service with excellance". Was rather smooth. Luckily the sister who given the talk able to joke and was flexible. I was together with Theresa. So at least I was not alone.
After that, went home and had this urge to contact Liyana to ask her what shift was she on.
Then she called me and said that maybe she wanted to go to Serangoon road after her work. So, I told her, its ok. Call me once you finish your work.
I went back home and straight lie flat on bed. Sleepy! despite of entering work later than usual.
So, once Liyana finished, I told her to stay at TTSH and i said that I would drive there to fetch her. I reached about 20 minutes later and drove to temporary Tekka market.
Had our dinner and pouring heartfelts out time.
So, once we had our dinner, Liyana went to the talior there.
Once eveything settled, I drove to Mustafa centre and we shopped for dvd. I didnt buy any since I bought a few recently.
Then the most interesting part happens..
I told Liyana.. " I will drive you home"
She was taken aback. From Serangoon Road to Chua Chu Kang. And my knowledge on the route is still not that fantastic. But again, we did it!!!!! Hahaha. Since tomorrow she is in morning shift, I hope she will reach home early and rest.
Last but not least..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:59 pm