Friday, October 31, 2008
ok. i miss blogging. HEHEHEE..
anyways, its been so long since i type my entry. What to do. So busy with work especially.
I just couldnt believe that I actually do survive at work today despite of the chaos and so many things that are happening around. 3 staff nurses were on MC and I could sense that sister was really in that terrible mood. No comments.
Let me put this straight. When i walk out from my work place, i dont wish to remember anything. Hated it when you are off duty and you receive calls asking you questions.
Lets talk about happy things. :))
Tomorrow is my off day. Yes. I think the only matter that makes me happy is my off days! I actually had my own movie marathon today. I watched Hindi movie on VCD. And had a McDonald's meal delivered to my house for free. Ah ha. Not what you guys are thinking. Its actually a treat from Chicken Chong! She bought me a McChicken meal and specially had it sent to my house. So sweet right. :))
I applied my annual leaves on December. Crossing fingers! I really hope that I could get it! My dad took the same dates too. So!!!!!! I really hope that sister approve it. Only yesterday she was like telling me " Someone just applied same date that you are taking and hers is more urgent. She needs to go back to her country coz her grandma is ill"
Ok peeps. I hope that I could continue updating my blog despite of the busy schedules and stuffs. :))