love them. irritating but simply adorable..

If there is ever any sorrows
Don’t ever be scared
Only let yourself believe
That happiness will come
If there is night, then there is also morning
If there is a journey, then there is also a destination
If in front of grief, we smile and sing
If there is any shortage in life
If there is any moistness on the eyelashes
Don’t let the tears run
Don’t lift any unhappiness
Don’t lose to the world
Don’t ever get scared
Don’t stay absent minded
Laugh and tell the world
We will come again
The tunes of happiness
Will change the season
If a hurricane comes, then let it come
Don’t let it blow out the lamp in our hearts
If there are black nights
Whoever you talk to
We have to keep walking
Whatever difficulties come
The heart should not fear
This is our talk
If the clouds come over us forever
The light is not temperate
i love the lyrics of this Hindi song. It holds a thousand meanings.
its seems that many people are starting to ask me whether do I really have some one special. I am gettng this treatement like when you hit this age and people, esp your aunties go around asking "hey, so how? any boyfriend?"
C'mon. I am still so young. still got to enjoy my singlehood. Career, higher education, widening that cirlce of friends, shopping, spending time with your family, earning that cash and the list just go on. Yeah. Who doesnt want to have someone special right but yeah. Its hard to find. Trust me. I had this little private conversation with my 2nd sister and we talk about relationships. Just like friends. I am glad we do talk and share.
And my sister actually told me some real stories of NS guys. Like what happen in their camps and the bad influence that may strick some of them. No offence guys out there. I am not saying National service is not a good thing but its the people in it. The influence. Definately she was not making up some grandmother stories but it was her own guyfriends that have gone through.
ps:seems that most of the aunties that surrounded me are square! LOL.
chao chin chao!