Thursday, October 09, 2008
i am back from night shift. I took the whole stretch for the second time and fully work as a principle nurse on night.
With the incidence that happened at work, i know i have to be extra careful. Not to always intepret. I have to stand up again.
Anyway, hows the celebration of Eid Mubarak for you guys? Mine was great. Although first time, having to celebrate it as a working adult, I really hope that I could meet my dear kawans to have jalan raya together-gether.
I did gave green packets to my cousins and two of my older relatives.
Yesterday I met Peijie and Anna at NYP after work at 11am. Straight from my last night went to NYP and slept till 11am. Eat and walk around in NYP and came back home at 4pm.
I DID NOT SLEEP FOR MORE THAN 14 HOURS!
went back home and slept. Till this morning. :P
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:07 am