Friday, September 12, 2008
Ok. Like so mia for so many days. I can see cobwebs all around..
Life is so fun, and tough at times. Hahaha. Nothing can bother me.
I have my family, best friends and my work.
Anyway. I got scolded by a doctor the other 2 days over the phone. But now she know my name. And she know that i am a blur nurse. LOL. So, today when i am about to report to her something, she was asking the result and I say,
me: errr, whats that. Sorry. Can you teach me. I am not too sure
Dr: who's that on the line ar ( with that angry tone)
me: Nadeera
Dr: Hahahahaha. Oh.
me: Alamak. Dont laught at me la. I am new.
Dr: Ok ok.
So i found a new friend. She remember who am I. :))
Today was the last day of some of the student nurses in my ward. They are so sweet. :)) I will miss working with them. Bunch of nice peeps.


tomorrow's my off day.
Chao peeps!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:03 pm