Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I went Johore today. hahahaha. the traffic was so damn smooth. The foods that are sold in Johore, looks so tempting can. pak kal bulan puasa. kalau tidak, i would sit down and have lunch there. LOL.
So, my aunty was with us to get stuffs for the coming Hari Raya. Dad drove. AND thank God, the traffic was smooth.
I was not fasting so i was the taster for the kuehs that my parents bought. muahaha. Seriously, you will get good bargains there.
Yesterday after work, i went to Admiralty with Cik Rabiah, my ward clerk. OMG. They sell things on the over head bridge la. Cool. I DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS! And the donout, they sold it at 4 for a dollar.
ps: dear peijie, congrats for the excellant exam results that you got! And enjoy ur chalet tomorrow with your ah jie ke. :P
i am out from here.
