Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I used to think that there is something in Clay Aiken. Although he doesnt really pocess that good looking face, the voice is there and the personality is there. One of the songs that I really love to hear would be 'invisible'. There is really something in that song.
And today if you visited Yahoo, there is a news about him. He opened to the public that he's a gay. Kwang kwang kwang. OK. No matter what, just hope that he continue to make good songs in the future.
Anyway, it felt so good when you received a call from a friend after a long time of her m.i.a'ing'
PEIJIE PLANS FOR A BBQ SOON! WHEE!
I cant wait. then we shall have ample of food again!
i cant upload photos again. errr.
So, Raya is approaching and I am planning for the group raya outing with my close polytechnic buddies. Just like last year. But perhaps this time round, it might be tougher since we have to battle with our schedule. Hope we can meet up soon. :))
OK PEEPS. Chao chin chao.
time for some rock song. rock never die!