Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I am so darn upset. I actually bought a pc game " the beijing Olympic" but it seems that it does not work on my pc. I returned to the shop and wanted to have an exchange but they dont allow.
Haiz. I was so mad that I asked the shopman " what you wan me to do when I cant even play this on my PC. Having an exchange is ok what" But they still dont allow me. Even no refund! So they told me that they could wait for someone to buy this and I get my money back. I am already cursing them in my heart.
I was so damn mad that I complained to Peijie. And she knew that I was really mad about this because of the words that I used on my message.
Lets put that topic aside. Anyway, yesterday one of my patient who have stayed in my ward for so many months passed away. It was shocking. She was totally well but it seems that the past few days, her condition deteriorate. I have nursed her for few times and yesterday when i reminised the times when i was nursing her, i suddenly felt the lost. May God bless her soul. She is still young. With her death, she left behind a husband and 2 young kids.
I guess thats the depressing part when you are working in the medical oncology ward. Where you take care of them for so long and slowly they got worst or better.
Ok. To think on the brighter side, i dont have to see any young kids diagnoise with cancer. Thats so depressing. At least those are adults that are passing away. But anyhow, I have to tell myself. its life. Kids or adults. We have to die one day. Do i sound so saddened?
before i forget. Happy birthday Liyana!!!!! You are 20 already. Kwang kwang kwang. Da tua pun!
i owe you tea susu and ur present. We shall go somewhere and celebrate!
i'm on off today and 2 days of annual leave. Gonna slake like mad and clean my house. shine and shine! Then back to work. :))
Hear from me soon!
Chao peeps!
happie annivesary to Peijie and Yeo Shijie!May you guys last!