Wednesday, August 20, 2008

They are loves..
:))
I just went out on Monday with them after few months of not meeting. hehehe. I am still waiting photos from Liyana..
What we did for the past few months was only to sms each other.hehe.
Was so excited despite of working on the morning shift on that day and whats more, I worked too hard on that very specific day. :P
So, initially I wanted to meet them straight after work but due to some reasons, I decided to take a long relaxing shower and relax before heading to meet them.
I was late la can. I arrived at 5 pm. And dearest Suhailah was the last one to reach. We ate our dinner without waiting for her. so bad of us right. hehe..
We dont wish to die of HUNGER. :p No la. Actually, we wanted to wait but we were really super duper doubly hungry.
Oh ya. I forget to mention that we met at Bugis and headed to Banquet @ Raffles Hospital for dinner.
Then we were saying " Hey, Ayuni's hospital" Yea. Ayuni, One of our close friend is working in Raffles hospital clinic.
When Su came, she just wants to eat GORENG PISANG! lol. But, it cant be found. The funniest part is, Farini said that she can fried it for Su. And Su replied " Ya. let me chop ur hand and fried it" LOL.
So after dinner, we were stoning. Then started to talkabout our work. Vented out finish , we leave the foodplace for shopping at Bugis market.
SHOP AND SHOP
And Farini. From school days till today, Still finding her basket bag! Su aiming for couple shirt. Woooo..
Liyana bought a jeans.
And I bought a top.
After shopping, we went to Qiji to have a heart to heart talk. Like how one the the Malay phrase goes by saying" Bicara hati ke hati" if u can understand.
despite of the small body built of Liyana, she eat alot can! She still was hungry!And me having that itchy mouth, wanted to munch on somethings too.
I shared the nasi lemak with her. And initally we plan to have hot drinks while talking.
Ended up, only Su had that cup of hot tea susu. Three of us had cold drinks.
Suddenly, it started to pour. Golly! Only Liyana had an umbrella. But by the time she open her umbrella, the green man started to light. Means we need to rush and cross the road. So, ended up we walked in the rain.
and home sweet home. :))
ok. I am going off now. My body is aching. :)) I came to work in the morning when I am in afternoon shift. LOL!
see ya peeps!
SIGN OFF HERE at 12:05 am