Friday, August 08, 2008
Just when I am about to upload pitures, there is problem with my blogger. Argh.
Anyway, yes. I am away for like so long. Nothing changes. I am not decomposing at work. Hehehe. instead i am still alive. Plenty of scoldings and stares but I will survive :)). looking forward to each day.
I must say that overall, my colleages are nice peeps. Especially Vas who gave me the moral support when I was about to go for one of the assessment. And Cik Rabiah who never fail to cheer me up with her jokes. And going back home with Cik Rabiah is always a fun journey to look ahead. I am getting ahead to know some of them even closer.
next week. I am doing night shift. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Sunday, Monday, Tuesday night shifts again. LOL. emm. night shifts = more money?? hahaha. i wish!
I havent tell you guys, that after my previous night shift the other day which was only after my second night, Shikin, Gny,Xingli and Fang Yuan and myself went for the TTSH movie marathon and watched 'hair spray'. After that moovie, Gny and myself couldn't wait anymore for the next movie so we headed home. We still got to head to work for our last night shift. We recieved KFC vouchers from sister. Woohoo! And the next thing, we received a flower,a daisy for each of the nurses from TTSH management as a token of appreciation on nurses day. But my daisy was alreay dead the next day as it was squashed. Err.. Yea. I am the one at fault la. :P
I had this very long conversation with Liyana on the phone couple of days ago and we realise that ranting out about works can never end. Yea. It was kinda of hard to get in contact with Su and Fini nowadays but I am planning that the four of us SHOULD have a conference call over the phone one of these days.
Liya and my motto: Be as thick skin as ever and hack care attitude towards problematic people. LOL.
So, yesterday I totally forget about Liyana asking me out to Mustafa with Fiona. I really wanted to go with them but in the same time, I promise to meet up with Jiali, Peijie and Siti. I had to say sorry to Liyana and Fiona..
Yesterday was Jiali 21st birthday so we met up to have a 'humble' celebration at SWENSEN @ Bishan.
We had fun. Although there were only four of us but it seems that among us and the other stangers who were also there to celebrate birthday, we sang the birthday song the loudest! Hehehehe.
After our feast, we suprised Jiali and sabotage her by placing those creams of the cakes on her face. LOL. too bad I cant upload and show you guys the photo but I shall do it soon when my blogger is back to normal.
Although she claimed that she is super duper embarrased, but I guess that day is gonna be one of the day she'll remember the most.
this evening, Jiali's official birthday party!
i am out of here peeps. take care and happy birthday Singapore. :))
I am working on National day. tralalalala..