Thursday, August 21, 2008
i CANT wait for my payday.. The fact that I am AND have been doing so many night shifts. Muahahaha..
Belated Congrats to the Singapore ladies table tennis team for archieving that Silver medal. Hahaha. Actually I was already rooting for the China team to win that Gold medal. The China team really played brilliantly..
I ordered Canadian Pizza before the start of the match that day. Hehehe. My sisters and myself was kinda of excited since it was our
first time ordering pizza. Can you believe it? hehe
I ordered Tandoori chicken pizza and Singapura special. SO Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mum who have never tasted a pizza through out her life had a bite and was hooked up with it. She love it..
I think I was busy indulging myself on the pizza rather than the match... :P
Ok peeps. :))
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:46 am