HAPPY 21STBIRTHDAYJIALI!!!!!I was working on National day. Yes. I am. Anyway, working on a public holiday is fine. Not too bad. Not too good. its not so busy as ever.
Yesterday in the midst of me taking parameters for my patients, I heard this loud noises. It sounded similar just like the thunder. Seriously i was finding where the loud noises came from.
Nope! its not a sign that its gonna rain cats and dogs but hey! Its the fireworks! I can see it so clearly.
any of you watch any new movies recently? I wanted to watch "the Mummy: tomb of the dragon empire" but Rachel weisz is no more in the movie. And its no more in Eqypt. Boring! They should change the title then. hehehe. Or maybe just erase "the mummy" and just leave the title as " tomb of the dragon empire".
talking about movies, list of movies that are coming soon.