Thursday, August 28, 2008
12 lotus is indeed a touching movie. Ar first I was kinda of worried that I might have difficulty understanding the story. My initial thoughts were, this story have links with the previous movie "881" also by Royston Tan.
But Xiao Qui assured me that this movie has no any continuations with the other one.
Then I started to make wild guesses..I told Xiao Qui" Maybe this story has a phrase of 12 episodes about the girl, Lotus." I am right.
How could she suffered a terrible life. I nearly teared (but didnt, lol)at the end of the movie. The sufferings that Lotus have to go through, is just unbelievable. To that extend.
Best part is, HOKKIEN is the dialect they used in this movie.
If you are looking for a great escape after a hectic day, this movie might bring you back to the mood. Although its kinda of a sad movie, but they have songs that could actually brighten your day. What's more, there are some funny parts in the movie. Actually not humorous but its just that, a part acted by a mentally disturbed lady and she just speaks nonsense.
At the end of the show, I saw two ladies with a tissue, wiping their tears.
Their getai songs in the movie, I love it. Hehehe.
Another fun day with a good friend, Xiao Qui! :))
My off day is today. Whee.
But no more junior at work. I am gonna be Principle nurse from tomorrow onwards. JCI over ma.
Suppose to attend a lunch session ysterday but me and Vas was so lazy. C'mon la. Its our sleeping day man. But initally we wanted to go. She was telling me that if she have 'kaki', she will go. So I told her, lets go. But ended up, we didnt.
Anyway, I bought a mango cake for my family. They dont even know about it except my sisters.
And the wording in the cake is "happy 6 always!". Nah. Nothing special but it seems that every of them are like so busy. :( My dad working and my sisters are busy with schools. And me, with umpredictable schedules.
So, i just wanted to have a small mini gathering with a piece of cake. Maybe I Should order pizza too! So tempted can. but when you think of the calories, you just stop. Muahahaha.
BUT SO TEMPTING!
May the fasting month that is approching makes me a stronger person. In and out. I am not praying for myself but for my dearests'. I dont have to mention. You guys know who you are.. :))
i must 'KICK HARD' THAT BAD HABIT OF MINE!
ok. i am like so random. sorry people.
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:25 am