Thursday, July 24, 2008
what makes me the happiest girl on earth...
when my off day falls on the day that my dad is also not working. that is one particular thing that I will never trade in with anything. the time with my family. Today my dad applied leave so he's at home. :))
i was telling myself. Since I can find the time to work out, going out with friends having funs during my off days, why not I find some time to allow myself to go to the mosque. Its time that I plan for this mind and soul of mine to be filled too. Spiritual needs are also needed for me to balance my life.
now.
i have to finish up my IV checklist and general ward checklist SOON!
plan for a Jurong Birdpark trip with the cina lians and Siti.
Attend Siti's 21st birthday this Sunday
buy a gift for Xingli and Rabiah as they taught me so much in the ward!
Swimming with Liyana
Meet ups with Fini, Su and Liya.
karaoke with Muhaimin and the gang.
meet ups with Xiao Qiu, Hafiizah, Nadia and Sya.
another meet up with Fiona, Lijia, Shuxian and Yiping, Huting, Jonathan. :))
i wish for a a KL trip with my family this December.