Monday, July 28, 2008
Was Sunday yesterday and I was working on the morning shift. I think I lost track of the days at times. I was suppose to meet PJ, Jiali at AMK but was too tired. So I told them, meet me somewhere around my house and we shall head to Downtown east chalet together.
Nutzzz 21st birthday was a blast despite of the small group. :))
We gave her a swatch watch. With pink swarovski cystals on it. And I am sure she's gonna love it. Plus a big birthday card, a pendant and necklace from perlini's silver :))
Ang and Shijie absence were felt. Wish they were there too..
I shall upload the photos soon.
Love you peeps.. :))

This photo was not taken during her birthday but it seems that this is the only complete photo of us that I have. hehehe..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:20 am