Saturday, July 19, 2008
i think working on the treadmill is cool. And now each time when I am running, I imagine myself running on the treadmill. Whee. And i guess i am getting better as a runner after few times on treadmills. Trust me. I can be the worst runner you can ever meet. HEEHE. I so hate running for 2.4km during schools days. Having to set my mind that i have to 'DIE DIE' pass the 2.4km run or I will have to repeat the whole process. So i ended up not enjoying that running session. So I prefer to run at my own pace and own timing as long I sweat it out.
And the best person that motivates me to focus and attain that certain level of stamina while working out would be my sister, Shameera. She's just wow. The moment she works out, she's better than me. Her stamina is definately way far better than mine.
Ok. Lets drop that topic.
Today is suppose to be my sleeping day. Have been doing 3 days of night shifts. Was tiring. But I love the peaceful moments at night except if there's any crisis.
Despite of the sleeping day that I got today which I am suppose to be landing on my cozy bed, I got a plan with Malini. To watch movie later after her work officially ends. She's suppose to attend to the ward meeting before home.
So whats the movie?? Ermmm.. let me see..
Either
'get smart'
OR
'Wanted'..
Tomorrow, I will be meeting Peijie to sweat it out doing work outs. :)) Whee..
( sigh) my wish at the moment: Su, Fini and Liya able to make it for tomorrow.
Toodles..
Alhamdullillah. praises to the Almighty.