
I nearly fainted at my work place. Initially everything was fine BUT when 2 patients was admitted during passing report time, I feel like losing my temper. DANG! Then one of the doctor was finding one of the medication record and I cant even find. My inpatient medication records or what they called "IMR" kept flying everywhere.
Its been three days since I am left to work as a principle nurse alone. err. no comments. I have no feelings. but the only sentence that I know and kept telling myself was .......
" relax Nad. relax"
I am having quite a number of practices on the skills but at times, I just wish that the number of patients that I am handling is lesser. Thats where total nursing care can be implemented.
Alright. I dont wish to talk much about my work life here.
focus, relax..
this week I am starting my night. muahahahahaha.. Night shift means more allowance.
I promise myself on my next pay day, I am going shopping. so many months since I shop!!!!!