Fiona was on night shift. :( Couldnt talk much with her. So she went to this party before heading to work. And Jonathan went back with her. :P
From left: Our names and the disciplines we worked in.
Liyana, geriatric nurse. ( The 'must be patience' if you are going to be in geriatric ward. her encountance with most patiences were funny. And Liyana is a chili padi.POWER)
Me: Surgical, orthopedic and medical oncology nurse.practising surgical and ortho but not medical oncology yet. I have not even pass my IV. Then how you expect me to give chemotherapy drugs.
Lijia: Cardio and Respiration Nurse ( I so admire her, she is going to be damn good in resusitation drugs i tell you! And in a few years, she is going to be an expert to interprate the ECG readings)
Shuxian: Emergency nurse. ( I have yet to hear stories from her. hehe.)
Yiping: Geriatric nurse ( her ward is SUPER busy and at times, i just admire this lady who is smart in handling problems and able to overcome it. You go Yiping. )
Yesterday went for a shopping spree at MUSTAFA with Liyana. I bought a marvel comic and a DC comic. Spiderman and Superman. Super excited can. And she really bought few number of things. example, PAPADUM.hahaha. she is missing her hometown in India badly :P
Anyway, my feets are smelling so badly nowadays. lol..
And,I am on night shift next week. oh oh..
And Peijie, I am always there for you. Dont be stress with Projects. We will chill soon k :))
bye peeps!