Tuesday, June 03, 2008
I have constipation 2 days consecutively at work.
hahaha.
My
gluteous maximus is aching for no reason. too tired from work? i
don't know!
I find surgical is much more interesting than
Orthopeadic. Although surgical cases after operation can be very critical at times.
Yesterday after work, by
chance met
Liyana and Felicia.
Feli went home.
Then went to
Toa payoh with
Liyana to have a fast dinner at McDonald's with our new friend. The
kung fu Panda. Seriously we
didn't plan it. Was a last minute thing.

Dont mess with us because the king fu panda is our new found master.! Che Fu!Last Saturday. 31st May..
We met to head to
Changi Ferry terminal to meet Hafiizah..
Then we walked for 2 hours at the wrong place. HAHAHA.


tired. but by 11pm we got the place.

then.. we want to go home. BUT!
the roads were so clear and there were no taxi! its at
changi ferry terminal.
Xiao Qui is standing in the middle of the road and
Sya was shouting "
Xiao Qui, come back here la!". and I was laughing.
hahaha.
Sya was so fierce
ok.
Dont Play play. and
Xiao Qui so cute..
haha
Yati went home via motorcycle
seh with her friend.
hahaha
And Sya sat by the road side.
thinking how am I going to go home when there are no cabs! lol.

But we had fun till 2am!
Haappppy belated birthday Hafiizah..
Tatata..
ps: today is my off day. I am off to shopping with my sister shameera.
SIGN OFF HERE at 12:50 pm