Thursday, June 12, 2008
Tomorrow is my Intravenous medication course. Shoot. I really forget some calculations. Argh. And I got kind of nervous each time when calculations come in. :)) But I am looking forward for tomorrow.
Anyway after work, went for a lecture on the JCI. My Nursing officer sat beside me. Shidah and Binu were also seating near me. Omg. I cant take it. I was yawning throughout the lecture. All of a sudden you can see some people having some nice sleep. All of us cant stop yawning and even my nursing officer was having some head banging session!! I cant help it but to laugh in this little heart of mine. LOL!
JCI is joint commission international. Its some accreditation for the hospital. And they will go around the hospital to ask questions and see whether the practices are correctly done. So, Its gonna be my first experience. Fingers crossed.
Sister Kala, our ADON or Assistant Director of Nursing in education was trying to make us feel better. " Why should you guys feel so scared of JCI?"
She was practically saying that we should enjoy our time during JCI and its suppose to be some showtime for us. I cant stop laughing. She just know the way to attract the attention of the audiences.
Went back home after work with Suhailah just now..
FAMILY, WORK, FRIENDS, MONEY, STUDIES, GAMES, SHOPPING. thats all on my mind right now. Woohoo..