Thats her treat for me. I ate a chapati with kimah, Masala Thosai with a cup of tea. Her's was chapati with kimah and butter prata.
I am not drunk please. Its my eye bag!
Then we walked home and sang happy birthday song while walking under the blk of flats.
So my actual birthday,7th June. :)) I was not able to celebrate it with my family. I worked on that faithful day. Was on the PM shift. But my dearest cina lians friends, were so sweet. They wanted to have a mini celebration with me before I headed to work. So because of me, they woke up early and headed to Novena to be with me. AWWW. yes. I know. So sweet. Siti was unable to make it. But her presense was never forgotten.

My birthday cake from them.

These mad people are my buddies!

Thanks peeps!

At Long Jong Silver. :))

:))

Before cutting the cake.

Ouh.. I look evil right.

The birthday card.

Our group photo. Can you see Siti Nadhirah?? Hahaha

Cho Buddy!

The most kpo person I have ever met.

So after my shift, as I mentioned earlier, my colleagues at work sang me a birthday song. Thanks to Vas who remembered my birthday. And like I mentioned on my previous entry, Liyana met me during my break. And treated me rosted chicken noodle!
After work at 930pm, received a call from Peijie. Was aksed to meet them. So went to Ang Mo Kio kopitiam and sat with them. Yea. I was tired but I will totally forget about all those tiredness once I hear those laughters. So, we sat at the kopitiam for about 45 minutes like those apeks and amah.. hehehe..
Took a bus home. Took PHOTOS AND PHOTOS

Thats Peijie's ex-balloon with my gifts.. :)) Why ex balloon? Because that balloon slipped off away from her grip while she was walking home a few blocks away from her house. That balloon contain helium gas. It flew so high that she could not catched it and was sad aftermath.

So, on the 8th of June was Peijie's birthday, but I attended Kak Elena's wedding function with my colleagues before heading to Peijie's birthday bash. :) Devi drove and gosh. She was a fast driver!
The three beautiful ladies. Vas, Devi and Kasturi.

We waited for the arrival of Elena and her groom but was no where to be seen. Kas was waiting and waiting.

Waited and waited. Just look at their faces. Hahaha. And mind me, we were on morning shifts together. From 7am to 230pm and we headed straight to the wedding function.Can you imagine how tired we were.


And Vas still managed to smile.

But the bride and groom were too late. I got to left earlier to head to Peijie's birthday before I got toooooo late.yes. I cant afford to waste so much time. It's my best chicken buddy birthday! So from Yishun, I got to rush to Kovan.

Next update will be about my chicken buddy chong birthday bash!
Chao Peeps!!