<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, June 28, 2008

I went to watch "You Dont mess with the Zohan" today with my colleagues after work. Malini and Nouf. Nouf's boyfriend came along to join us. Overall was a funny, entertaining movie. But might be inappropriate for kids. So thats the reason why its NC16.
And Adam Sandler. He's hot in the movie. Lol. But again, some scenes are so.. errr. inappropriate.
Today after the movie, initially i wanted to meet Peijie, Ang, Jiali, Siti and Shijie for some dis-stressing time after hard at work. But too bad. Peijie and Ang cant make it so we cancelled and I went home.

Tomorrow's my off day baby! Woohoo! let's see. Tomorrow I might be spending most of my time with my family. And I MIGHT be going to the comics, toys, games exibition at Suntec City. But its not confirmed. Its comics and games! Its 'so' in me.. I might sound like having a soul of a guy in me but hey, games and comics are not meant only for boys and guys. Girls and ladies need them too. I can tell you the rising number of ladies having PSP while in the buses and mrts. Its a trend right now.
And i only realised that I miss these people. While on the bus, on the way home. :(

This is one of the hits from Mariah Carey which I truly love. This piece is simply superb.
Lyrics:
You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love
I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name
And I'll be there
I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
I'm so glad I found you yeah
I'll be there with a love so strong
I'll be your strength
You know I'll keep holding on
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well it's all I'm afterJust call my name and
I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you
With an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name
And I'll be there

Chorus:I'll be there to comfort you
Build my world of dreams around you
You know I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love so strongI'll be your strength
You know I'll keep holding on
See, if you should ever find someone new
I know she better be good to you
'Cause if she doesn't then
I'll be there
Don't you know baby yeah yeah
I'll be thereI'll be there
Just call my name and
I'll be there
I'll be there, baby
You know I'll be there
Just call my name and
I'll be there
Just look over your shoulder
Just call my name and
I'll be there


ps: Did you guys read today's newspaper. Madonna might be divorcing soon.

SIGN OFF HERE at 9:38 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image