Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy Birthday to me! Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday Happy birthday Happy Birthday Peijie! So..Hahaha.. It was our birthday! And thanks to peeps who wished me over the phone, sms, friendster. You know who you are. So here's a flying kiss from me.haha.
So busy can nowadays. I have yet to blog about so many things. About my birthday celebration, Peijie's birthday celebration, my colleague's wedding and blah blah blah! Once the photos are with me, i shall share it SOON!
ANYWAYS!
Stress is a norm at work. I am handling it.
I will update about my birthday celebration with my gila gang. They celebrated my birthday before I go for work. So sweet right. But too bad. Dearest Siti was not able to make it. But she's not forgotten.
I hour 30 minutes celebrated at Long John and i cheong to work after that. And I literally cheong to work.
Vasantha remembered my birthday! So sweet of her! That my blood glucose hits the highest limit. haha. err. lame. i know. After shift, all of them sang me a birthday song :)))))))
Yes. I worked on my birthday. Liyana was so thoughtful that she waited for my break in the evening just to spend time with me on my birthday. She's so sweet. Too many sweet people around me la. haha..Cant help it.
My family! I didnt got the chance to have a mini celebration. Soon! And next Saturday. Its my off day! Woohoo. I am going out with my family! Am so! Off days on weekends! Thats what I am dying for nowadays. Hahaha.
Today. Work in the AM shift from 7am-230pm. After work..Devi, my colleague drove me, Vas, Kas and Reena to Elena's wedding at Yishun. Then rush to Peijie's birthday at Kovan at 530pm.