Sunday, May 04, 2008
Met them on Friday after my house works were done. They also were from their work.
I was late.We were suppose to have the six mighty girls but at last, its only three of us.
Like I mentioned earlier, i was late. So they did their window shopping..
Peijie demanded this big, huge, humongous bear to be given on her wedding!

I came and we had our dinner@
KFC.
So act cute.

KPO!

whee!
Can you see those dirty and oily fingers..
muahahaha!

We shopped... but we did not shopped till we dropped.


So very the aunties ar!

our new found friend. she was nice but we did silly things to her.
Super poked..

Pinched her cheeks

Double
superpoked!
Somersault slap! and yet she is still smiling.

Sunflower :))
Game freak.
Happy bears' day!
Shuxian and Fiona would be glad that I am taking photo with my panda. care to guess what we have in similar?? lol!
Can they release GRAND THEFT AUTO IV for the PSP version soon! i want to play!!!!!!!!!!!
Work starts tomorrow. My official career as a staff nurse. :)) Wish me luck people..
Chao Chin chao!
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:13 am