Thursday, May 01, 2008
I have to be honest. the moment I heard the song "teman yang ku kasihi" by Malaysian singer Azharina, the first three people that pop in my mind were: Liyana, Suhailah and Fini.. But to all my close friends. You guys are indeed special in my heart too.. :)) Anyway, its a Malay song describing the meaning of freindship. Simple yet meaningful.. Its for all my close friends.. even if you dont understand Malay! Hahaha..
Yesterday was out to TTSH with Suhailah, Liya, Nadia, Yati, Hafiizah, Shakinah. Was so fun eating ayam penyet rice together :))
I saw the music videos of Aaja Nachle's. All thanks to Liyana. I
envy Madhuri Dixit! the way her body swayed throughout every songs were awesome.
Anyhow, I am gonna work in the ward. Hahaha. Whats the ward, i wont tell it here. Let my work place be a
little secret.Muahaha.
Got my staff name tag. And in the picture, I look as if I got jaundice..hahaha.. Serious orientation soon.
Celebrated Yun Leng's 21st birthday at AMK hub.







After the birthday celebration walked around @ AMK. Proceeded to the interchange to meet up with Anna.
Went to Singapore Expo for the Metro sales. First day of sales and people were going mad over the sales.
Why? Because there were sooo many customers. I think the promoters must be going crazy. People throw here and there. They mixed sale items in the wrong wagons..
Took bus 24 and 315 home. Anna went back home alone.
And our journey in 315 was a damn hillarious one. The aunty, who was the driver, hit the curb once and I was laughing over Peijie's reaction!
The aunty always pressed the brake pedal too hard that we always jerked through out our journey through.
God! I cant help myself from laughing. But I am not laughing at the aunty. Oh pls. I understand a driver's feeling.. I am not a mean girl..

tatatatatat..
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:28 pm