Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mothers' day mama! love you truckloads.
Aaja nachle. I enjoyed watching!Madhuri Dixit's performance was just mind blowing..
Apart from that, I was accessed for the laerdal resusitator function testing. The Nurse educator was nice.. She was explaining to me the rationals of each of the function testing which I have forgotten. lol. Only 20 percent were adhered in this mind. Yea. It was myself, Wan Lin and Nichole. Then the assessment began..
Went to meet Ms Ramani after work.. Woohoo! :)) Not everyone were there but stil it was never bored to meet up with her again. She is just the motivator! and yes she was right. i need to read up. MORE.
Was you-tubing yesterday.
1) watched the new music video of Natasha Bedingfield for "pocketful of sunshine". I cant post it here.
Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1GbfDQB08Watch it people. You will like it! err. I hope..I love it!
I wished I could go parachuting like her in the music video when I am like stress at work. hahaha..
Hahaha.. N.B rox!
2) I watched some documentary which I have missed in the episodes of TABOO. I watched this video in agony. Gosh. Its about a process on which every boy of this tribe have to go through in order be regarded as a man. Sign of manhood in their tribe. Loads of razor blades were cut on their skin to resemble the crocodile skin.. Watch this.. interesting.. But let me warn. Dont freak out..
Here's the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldBk4Jo6daM&feature=relatedAnother interesting, its is about a subculture pierces men and women, through their skins and haging themselves on the ceiling.
Here's the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QYSjaTOk10&feature=relatedBye peeps!