<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 05, 2008
Dup dup dup. my heart beat...

I couldn't sleep last night and ended up,tossing and turning on the bed. Think too much!

Next early morning,dragged my feet to the bath room. I cant believe that I am leaving those slacking days behind. Sob Sob. Honeymoon period is over.

Orientation was fine but I was so sleepy after lunch! I cant help it. I think the last speaker of the day must have realised my 'stoink' face. When the orientation ended at 4pm, was super duper happy. I thought we still have an hour more to go. but no! Yayness! More stress coming up soon. So many things to read up and refresh this rusty mind of mine..haha.

Lunch was so fun with Liyana, Suhailah, Nadia, Minglee, Felicia, Hafiizah, Syakinah, Aisyah. Their jokes were so hilarious! Especially Felicia and Aisyah. I wished I could have lunch with them everyday can.. Yati was sitting away on a different table with a friend of hers. so didn't talk much to her during lunch..

I reached home at 5pm. And just now when i alighted the train and while on the escalator, there is this one ah mah standing beside me while going down the escalator. She was complaining to a younger friend or maybe her daughter,about how people were rushing in the train like so very the kiasu.

It goes someting like this

Ah mah: "All these people, cant they be a little patient to wait till the people exit from the train then they enter. But no lor. People haven't come out, they already rushing to enter the train. Then the people behind you will start pushing you when the door is not even open."

Young lady: " Ya la. That's how city life is" - A pretty good answer in my opinion

Ah mah: " This is so not a gracious society" x3

And yes. mind me. She repeated that sentence thrice. I wonder whether did she repeated it again. Because slowly, I was walking away from her and her voice sunkened in the thin air. hahaha

So tomorrow after work, meeting up Peijie in the evening to pre-order a cake for mother's day. Woohoo!

SIGN OFF HERE at 7:12 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image