Before embarking my journey to Esplanade.
I was nearly late for the show. They closed the door half and hour earlier before the show started. But I made it on time! WOOHOOO!
Met Yati while I was rushing to Esplanade at Citylink. I am sorry yati, I was late so I couldnt afford to waste time..
I was on time! Whee.
I dont mind going for the second time. Its that good ok.. I so love it!
These were the reporters. Hillarious!

Intermission.

Musly Ramlee and Liza Hanim! They were 'wow'!All of the casts too!. They were just fantastic. Including Chedd who acted as Sukardi.
Then it was the autograph session. I didnt queued up although I am among the earliest to be there for the 'meeting the cast session'. I just wanna take their photos and see them up close.
And Musly specially turned to my camera when I was taking his photo! OMG! I was so delighted and honestly I cant stop myself from smiling thinking about it. I think I have a crush on him. hehehe.
I told ya. Damn this phone of mine. I bought my camera but batteries! I forgot them. So, I use my handphone. sad. It was blur.
He really sings like Allahyarham!
And I saw Datin Tiara Jacquelina. Wasted la can. I was alone and I was so dying to snap a photo with her. But again, so many people were rushing to have a bite of her on their camera. people around were like so busy and if I am going to ask them " hi, can you help me take a picture with her please?", i think they are gonna give me that look. hahaha.
She's looking elegant although she's wearing something simple.
The casts!


LIZA HANIM AS SALOMA. Her voice. Gosh! Soothing!

I am satisfy. I wanna go again.


I nearly
teared hearing the part when 'air mata di Kuala Lumpur' was sung at the last part of the show. I know what a man of a great inspirations in Malay film producation and great lover of music have gone through in his personal life. Like I have said, I have read his biography and yes. I told this to Liyana before I guess. If ever I am given a choices to be born in which era. One of it, I would love to be born as an artist in Jalan Ampas Or of not, Junior artist also would be fine. And I want to be work with P.Ramlee. Or I just want to know P.Ramlee in his personal life. He's the man..
May God bless his soul.