<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Today I am a good daughter. haha..
I cancelled my jogging session with Yun Leng and Shijie because I promised my mum that I will help her with the house works. So yes! I mopped the floor. The entire house. Before the mopping session begun, I got the headphones on my ear and let the music blast out load. So practically I was singing while mopping the floor. While my mum had her cooking's done in the kitchen.

Likewise after the mopping session was done, I was so tired that I slept for about half an hour.

Anyway, yesterday I went out with the hot sexy Ms Health Science. Liyana. Are u blushing Liyana, reading this sentence..muahaha..

Too bad. Usually we wil have the complete us but since nowadays, its getting tougher to have everyone. (But they are still near to me.)

I think I talk too much yesterday. Esp about guys. Hahaha. Liyana must have this feeling of asking me 'to shut up' i think. Sorry Liya if I talked way toooooo much yesterday. Girls talk.


So three places in 6 hours. How wonderful can that be right!

1st destination: serangoon road
2nd destination: China Town
3rd destination: Bugis

Ready to go home.


she look like some auntie in the market trying to choose good fishes to buy. haha. got bright future to be a good house wife..haha. Anyway, she was actually choosing some earring stuffs.

@ Mustafa cafe.




Friday. I am meeting up Suhailah, Fini, Liya and Yati :)) whee..


Ya illahi: i.miss.suhailah.and.farini. :' )


chaos peeps.

SIGN OFF HERE at 11:19 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image