Thursday, April 17, 2008
sinful indulge!
Famous Amous cookies. I ate them today. 100 grams of Butterscotch and pecan. Gosh! But they were yummy. But too sweet for me.
I love hanging around at the BORDERS during my break. After dinner, I will just enter the BORDERS, grab any reading materials and read till my dinner break is over. Wonderful! And the best thing ever, they wont "shoo" you away. They allow you to read even thou you are not purchasing that item. Its sounds more like a library.
Too much craps encountered while working.
Love my ride back home every day on the bus 76.
I think i wanna have a virtual pet.
I miss my friend, Liyana who is in Penang or Kuala Lumpur right now.. :)
I miss my chicken friend, Peijie. :) i wanna go out with u soon. I think if she is too busy, I will drag her out..err..haha.. :P kidding.
tata titi tutu
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:55 pm