Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I just saw a scene an hour ago.. neighbours quarelling. They were staying in front of my flat.. a flat across the road. Hahaha. Wowlow. Please lar ar. They were shouting and it was already late night. We should live in harmony right. I was so "kpo" that I took my binocular and kept looking for a better vision.
Anyways...

Remember about the 2 video games connected to the television near my wagon which I mentioned earlier. YEA. This is a picture which I took secretly on one of the weekend. Its so noisy can.. Look at this! It look as if I am in a childcare or kindergathen. Kids took turn to play the games and ended up fighting.Kids yelling, crying.. Argh. But it was so fun to see cute little kids.
Anyhow, I have given Suhailah's little gift!
I took 165 to Clementi before heading to work to meet her. And I was late.
its a mini vespa model.. :)) And she love it.. Yayness..
My journey on 165..
I think this is my favourite picture of all. It look as if the light from above shone upon me.

Whee.

Blah blah blah..
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:54 pm