Wednesday, April 16, 2008
kids nowadays can be so spoilt.. They can even answer to an adult saying that "I will slap your face"
Taken aback. thats my reaction. ok. The story goes like this.
My wagon filled with the swimming customes are so near to the kids department and I am lovin' it. I see babies and little boys and girls who either tend to be so quiet or running around. Then they will persuade their parents " Mummy/ daddy, please. I want to see the toys."
And near my station, they actually place two video games which is connected to the two television. So just now, there is this little boy who was so selfish that he just sat there playing without letting the other kids to even touch that controller. He ended quarrelling with another boy and he switched off that television. He even beat another boy whose age is around 4 years old.I was like " Wa! So brave ar. Beat a stranger" I was also looking around, where is this little boy's parents. But no where to be found.
My friend who was a promoter for another brand, just beside my wagon, got so agitated with that boy's attitude that she confronted the boy nicely and said " eh boy, u shouldnt be so selfish le"
So, what my friend did, was to confront that boy and they ended up quarreling. And that frnd of mine whom I just got to know her for two days is a lady at early 30s.
And that little boy actually answered to my friend " Hey, you do anything, i slapped ur face!"
I think my friend got so angry that she called that little boy with a name of monster.
hahahahaha.. so rude. I think he must be a spoilt kid.
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:47 pm