OMG. My face look so round..hehe.. Anyway, Its me with the new smarties ice cream. Its a little expensive for a small round cup. 80 cents. But give it a try. Its delicious.. :))
I felt so lazy to go to work today.
But i did went for work. :)) Tomorrow is a weekend. Let me hit my sales target and I 'll be happy.

( i got no pose to show. on the way to work.)
At times, I just wandered around at the toys department when there are really no customers.And today, I saw something that I couldnt resist myself from buying. Nope. Its not for myself. Its for Suhailah. I know she is going to love that thing! I know! Hahaha..
I AM SO SUPER EXCITED TO GIVE HER THAT LITTLE PRESENT.

And I actually ask the cashier to wrap it with a wrapper and guess what. Its the ISETAN wrapper..hehehe. Cool.
I just couldnt wait to see her reaction getting that little gift from me..
Whee. :))