Friday, April 25, 2008
Initially, Wednesday, I am suppose to join Muhaimin, Ayuni and Felicia for this shooting quest. I forgot what its called. But I was too tired after my last day of work on Tuesday.. So I told them, I cant make it. Too fatigue.
But I felt better in the evening. Received a call in the evening from my chicken buddy. Asked me out to Vivo. So.. I went.. We were on the quest to buy Yun Leng's 21st birthday present. Muahaha. Bought her a super big card.
Anna, Peijie and myself..

The Barang-Barang... They nearly bought everything at "the body shop" @ VIVO.

Sexy legs? Whose?

We are threesome.. :))

Next day.
Still met Peijie.
She treated me 2 cups of pearly bandung from Mr Bean. So touching!
Still continue our quest on Yunleng's birthday gifts at John Little @ Orchard.
Met our ex supervisor while searching the present at John Little
and she said that I put on weight..
As expected..
Can I act in Pontianak? I should learn from Dato Maria Menado then.. :)

in the bus..

OK. thats enough about my day. Here is the new cast for P.Ramlee for the coming Musical in Singapore! OMG. There are some features of him which resembles Allahyarham Tan Sri P.Ramlee. I heard the recent interview in radio WARNA 94.2fm by TG, the dj. Musly do sounds like Allahyarham P.Ramlee. I got this photo from Datin Sri Tiara Jacquelina's blog.
9.00pm to watch bawang putih bawang merah on Suria channel with no disturbance. I am off to watch it now!
weeeeeeee!i love classic.