Thursday, April 10, 2008
I have taken some quizes in facebook. And some how, I do find that some of them are true.. let me share..
Nadeera HH's birth date says this about them:"You are a person who likes a lot of space. You don't need others to make you happy. And though you sometimes see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you like a magnet. Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. You also tend to be psychic - so give more thought to that inner voice!"my comments:
yes. i do like a lot of spaces in my life.hahaha. freedom but i know my limit.
Loner? Ermmm.. dont know ..
Yes. I am deep and senstive. But not everytime la.Depends on situation.
About impressing others with my insights, let those who know me very-very well, judge me.
Psychic? no comments. Only God knows.======================================
i.am.going.to.the.zoo.later.with.liya.su.fini.yati.hafiizah.syakinah.aisiah and most probably An-nur is joining. Sadly Nadia, (FMUK) Ayuni,Muhaimin, Felicia, Karen are not able to join.. :))
k.i really miss Nadia. I really hope that we could meet and go mad soon before starting work..haha.
Adious peeps..