Friday, April 11, 2008
I am too tired to blog. So here is just a summary of my dayyyy..
Okie. I had a fun day today. Watched a Malay comedy movie, "Duyung", with Liyana and Hafiizah today @ Sun Plaza this afternoon.. :)) Have always wanted to watch " The Orphanage" but the timing was err. Too late in the evening. So chose this movie instead. But no regrets..
Movie started @ 1315hrs but I reached Sun plaza @ 1145hrs.
I made my own rounds in the shopping center itself while waiting for the arrival of the two ladies.. I bought an Archie comic since I was too bored.
When I entered the Popular Cd Rama store, I totally wanna stay for a moment.. Hahaha. They were playing my favourite disney song. It was from Snow white. Gosh. I missed watching it. One of my favourite disney princesses.
" Some day my prince will come. Some day, we'll meet again. " thats a part of the lyrics from that song..
Back to the topic, When they reached, headed to the cinema and bought the tickets at student price. Soon, no more student privilages. sob sob.. :P
Yippie! our tickets were cheaper than ever. Hahaha. Making me have this urge of watching movie before ther;s no more function of the student pass that can be used. So, must cheong.
Hafiizah joined us despite of watching this movie for the third time. Thanks babe.. :))
Another girlfriend of mine, Suhailah, watched it in Johore lor.. Hehehehe. I am sure she did enjoyed.
Duyung is indeed a hilarious movie. Fun for the whole family.
Maya Karin really did acted so well as a beautiful mermaid. Oh yes. For those who dont understand Malay, when we directly translate the word Duyung to English, its actually mermaid.
Saiful Apek. The usual comedian. :P
The whole place that they acted through out the movie was truly truly beautiful esp The sea.

I guess we should watch movies together soon again. Hehehehe.
A movie marathon soon. Yahoo!
Damn. I didnt get the chance to snap any photos. Hahahaha..
Tomorrow I shall share the pictures that we took during our zoo trip. A hottie day but we enjoyed. Lucky thing, Yati bought her cup cakes and mine was nasi lemak. We got to save some pennies since the things that are sold in the zoo were a little expensive.
Thanks: Liyana, Suhailah, Fini, Fiizah,Yati, Syakinah and Aisiah for making it an enjoyable day yesterday. :))
Tatatatatatatatatatata readers..
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:15 pm